Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Major catch up!!!!!


Sidney and Avery are getting so big. One of my favorite things now is to listen to them sing. Lately they act like they are having a sing off. One will start a song and then the other will sing different song louder. It's so funny. I think they are finally trying to figure out some boundaries with each other. They are becoming such little tape recorders (mainly of me) which of course is so hilarious (to me). It's mostly little comments to themselves like "ya gotta be kidding me" or "Seriously". They say both of these phrases a lot out of frustration with Zac. He'll mess up something they are playing with and I'll hear "ya gotta be kidding me, Kid!" I do say this a lot as I feel that my kids excel in the area of abnormal activities.

Zac is still the most loving child I've ever encountered. This of course is nothing but pure joy to me. He likes to dance with me in the livingroom with his face pressed to mine as we sing songs together, dance and laugh. For a 15 month old he is an over achiever in the hugs department!!! He is a very much in your face I love you type of guy. Well, enough for now. Enjoy the pictures....we miss you all!



Halloween!


Harvesting our basil plants before the cold gets here!


      We went to our girlfriend Maggie's "fairy" birthday party! so fun!!!  Happy 2nd birthday Maggie!

Zac hanging out with a couple friendly fairies Dalia & Alise.

Zac's birthday present from Grandma & Grampa! He loves this and he loves when his sisters push him around in it.



Sid turns 4

Our friend & neighbor Don came over to have birthday cake.  He & his wife, Kathy, also got a present for Zac Zac!

Sidney being a princess!

Mom hanging out with the kids reading one of the "Twilight Series" books!  Nothing beats a good vampire read!!!!  Nov 20th New Moon!  Just incase anyone missed that news flash!!  As Granny would say in her numerous text to me "awooooo"!  I think she loves the wolves better than the vampires!!!   If you don't know what I'm talking about.....highly recommend the books!

typical scene in our house!


pumpkin patch!











reading the map at the zoo!


we were waiting for the big bear to get fed so Granny had the girls making faces at the animals!!

Here is a good portion of the girls birthday presents!  I was hoping that getting them some actual princess outfits would minimize the number of clothes they come downstairs wearing trying to look like a princess.  Unfortunately, they still like the layered look.  They still come down with shorts, a couple shirts on under 2 dresses and maybe a jacket, but now they also have on princess shoes and a tiara!

Had a great three day visit from Julie!!!

And another great visit from Amy!!! Yes, we still eat breakfast naked some days!!!

Zac lost a paw trick or treating.  The kids had  a blast going from house to house.  After about 10 houses, Zac decided he wanted to walk up to the door with all the rest of the kids.  He walked up to the house, took some candy and then often tried to walk into their homes.  He only made it into a few livingrooms before we'd run up and grab him!!! 



Avery - birthday girl

full princess gettout!!!  a sample of our layered look



Hayride with Granny at the pumpkin patch!






Friends Alena & Janet with the kids.



     The girls likek to take turns taking pictures.  Here is Sid & I posing for Avery!








Zac & Alise hanging out again at the fairy birthday party.

No comments: